Roshni Dhal is an online Entrepreneur & consultant who has been featured as a Top Voice 2016 by LinkedIn. She is an HR turned into a full time “LinkedIn Entrepreneur” from India. She helps Entrepreneurs, freelancers & agencies to make more money using high converting Sales Funnels.
She is also expert in product launching, training, mentorships, public speaking and affiliate marketing as well.
Roshni also helps in making one’s personal brand more powerful in social media and also a social media influencer.
Roshni has generated over $2 million in Sales using her unique Marketing Strategies. She has also been recognised by Various International Networks like JVZoo for her outstanding work in Digital Field.
|Full Name:||Roshni Dhal|
|Expertise in:||Social Media Consultancy & Training|
Personal Branding Consultancy
LinkedIn Coaching & Marketing Expert
Digital Marketing Trainer, Practitioner & Specialist
Product Launching Specialist
Roshni Dhal’s Personal Life & Family Background:
Roshni was born and brought up in Gurugram (earlier Gurgaon), Haryana, India. There she lives with her parents and one younger brother.
Roshni was raised by a typical middle class parents and she achieved all that without taking any money from her parents.
|Roshni Dhal’s Date of Birth:||3rd September 1994|
|Roshni Dhal’s Nick Name:||Not Known|
|Birth place:||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Family Background:||She is from a middle class Jatt family born and brought up in Haryana, India|
|Father’s Name:||Mr Dhal, Business Owner|
|Mother’s name:||Bharti Dhal, Housewife|
|Sibling’s name:||Will be updates|
|Relationship Status:||Not Known|
|Partner’s name:||Not Known|
|Hometown & Lives in:||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
Roshni Dhal’s Schooling & Education:
- High Schooling in Business/Commerce from K.L Mehta Dayanand Public School, Faridabad, Haryana (2009-2010)
- Bachelor of Commerce from DAV Institute of Management, Faridabad, Haryana (2012-2015)
Roshni’s Struggle and Back Story:
Roshni doesn’t belong to a rich well to do family, she is from a middle class family background.
She and her father, who was a business owner used to struggle and hustle a lot for their financial constraints.
Roshni had to struggle for her basic studies as well due to huge financial problems. She wanted to become a doctor, which was not possible.
Roshni was forced to choose Commerce, despite that she completed her education with excellent grades.
Those days, her mom wanted her to prepare for any government exams back in 2013-2014.
There was a rat race for CA, CS & ICWA at that time, she choose CS and also doing B.Com.
Roshni’s dad’s business collapsed because for some reason, she had to drop her studies and college, and had to stay home as her mother’s leg also got fractured at that time.
In 2012 May, She resumed her studies along with some part time jobs; so that she can take care of her studies.
Roshni went out for some part time local jobs like Receptionist, Data Entry, Accountants & Call Centres.
But Roshni wanted to shift from that phase of her life, so she started giving interviews, and got one job as an HR with INR 12K salary, she immediately joined as an HR.
After a year in Dec 2015, she started feeling unappreciated and wasn’t happy with that, so she decided to quit.
Also, while working there, digital marketing and laptop lifestyle caught her attention.
She then find her mentor, Gaurav Madam who guided her in Roshni’s digital marketing career.
Gaurav told her that she has an entrepreneurial spirit in her genes, though she needed some money to run campaigns, so she started another INR 30K /m job.
After 3 months of working, she finally left and started taking consulting projects via LinkedIn.
On Oct 2015, she and Gaurav started their new venture by the name “HighOnM”.
From then her journey finally started as an online entrepreneurs.
More on Roshni’s Journey Here.
Roshni Dhal’s Future Visions & goals:
She wants to empower more and more youth & want to create job opportunities for them at least 1000 families
Commissions Generated from Affiliate Marketing:
Roshni has generated more than $300K commissions as an Affiliate marketer (from Sept 2016-Sept2019)
She has also worked with 400+ Working professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Roshni Dhal’s Career Experience & Jobs:
- Co-Founder, CEO & Digital Business Growth Strategist at HighonM, Gurgaon, Haryana (Jan2016-present)
- Master Instructor at Affilerator, India (Jan 2018-present)
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Discovery Montessori, USA – Asia Operation, Gurgaon, Haryana (Jun2016-Nov2016)
- Digital Marketing Specialist at The British Education Consultancy (BEC Ltd), Gurgaon, Haryana (Feb2016-May2016)
- Worked as an HR executive in 2015.
Roshni Dhal’s Awards, Achievements & Featured on:
- In 2017-2018 she got the opportunity of Keynote Speaking, few Media Coverage and started her own start-up with Gaurav Madam. She has been spoken at IITs, SEMrush conference & many other events.
- Featured on LinkedIn Top Voice (2016 & 2017)
- Roshni got multiple opportunities to speak at many events. She’s public speaker at:
- IIT- EAD Kharagpur e-Cell
- IAS ( India Affiliate Summit)
- IAC ( India Affiliate Conference)
- Admitad-IAMAI Business Breakfast
- IBS ( Indian Business School)
- JVZoo ( Top Vendor)
Roshni Dhal’s Contacts & Social Media:
|LinkedIn:||Roshni Dhal [250K followers]|
|YouTube:||Roshni Dhal [5K]|
Roshni Dhal’s Courses:
- LinkedIn Marketing Couse: https://highonm.com/linkedinmarketingcourse/
- Free Social Media Marketing Couse: https://gauravmadaan.com/smmp/
- Affiliate Marketing Course: http://affilerator.com/
Roshni’s Aim Throughout her Life:
- Roshni’s aim in her life was different at every age/phase.
- She wanted to become a Doctor at 15.
- At 16, she decided to become a singer
- At 17, Roshni wanted to pursue her career as a CA
- When she was 18, she wanted to have “London Return” tag with her name.
- At 19, she is influenced by business tycoons and wanted to become a Business Tycoon.
- After getting a job as an HR at the age of 21, she wanted to start her own HR consultancy.
- Then again at 22, her dream shifted and wanted to own a cafe.
- At last, she started her own company HighOnM when she was just 23 y/o with Gaurav Madam, a marketing geek.
With every different phase/age, Roshni’s dreams were kept changing but one thing was common that is “To Start Something Own”.
Roshni Dhal’s Hobbies & Interests:
- Roshni loves travelling too much and she’s an avid Book Reader.
- She likes talking very much and talk a lot to people
- She likes to explore new cultures & places.
- Roshni loves dancing, singing & listening music.
- She’s a party girl and loves wearing fashionable clothes.
- Roshni loves red wine, Coffee, Green Tea & Black Lemon Tea. She’s crazy about coffee.