Who is Shade Zahrai?
Shade Zahrai is an entrepreneur, award-winning leadership strategist, Best-selling author, speaker, Personal Mastery Expert, Forbes Coaches Council Member & Harvard-trained coach from Australia.
She is recognized for her extraordinary ability to translate neuroscience & psychology researches into actionable strategies to skyrocket any business.
Shade Zahrai has an expertise in building mindset, self-mastery & self belief for corporate & business professional. She is a corporate trainer, consultant & even coaches leaders from huge businesses to newly established startups to Fortune 500s companies.
Shade Zahrai is also the Principal & director at Influenceo Global Inc, Australia, which is her own positive-leadership company.
She teaches her students, how to optimize maximum performance. She also specialises in programs for high performing women to maximise confidence & success.
Shade was also a former lawyer with more than 10+ years of experience in top-tier legal firm and Big-4 bank.
She also has a Youtube channel where she helps women around the world to step into their power. She also shares Psychology-based insights & confidence-boosting hacks with her viewers.
Shade has over 250K followers on Tik-Tok sharing professional development tips to youngsters. She has spent more than 10 year in corporate career and helped many womens of all age groups to empower in her life.
About Influenceo Global Inc, Australia (Influenceo’s Company Profile)
Influenceo Global Inc. specializes in delivering business consulting solutions, fully customizable training and education packages, business & strengths based coaching with simple, actionable strategies for growth.
Influenceo is commited to empowering professional women to hack their careers to advance faster, overcome their limiting beliefs, and confidently create the extraordinary life they deserve.
They has their own POWER(TM) model, which trains womens from every level to confidently step ahead with their strength & leadership DNA.
- Website: https://www.influenceogroup.com/
- Website: https://www.influenceo.com.au
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/influenceo-group-pty-ltd
- Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
- Company size: 2-10 employees
- Headquarters & Location: Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan | Jalan Merdeka, Unit No. 3A-16, Level 3A, Labuan Times Square, Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan 87000, MY
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 2019
- Specialties: Empowering & Training Female Leaders, Training & Executive Coaching, Corporate Wellness, Culture transformation, Presentation Coaching, Strengths Based Coaching, Leadership strategy, business growth and Start up Consulting
PERSONAL LIFE & BACKGROUND:
Apart from her corporate side, she is also three times champion of Australian latin dancer. She wrote a book on Happiness in 2018.
She had been in a relationship for more than 10 years with her husband, Faysal Sekkouah. Faysal Sekkouah is also an Entrepreneur from profession.
Her book “I Don’t Want to Be Happy – Said No One, Ever!” was one of the best selling author book of 2018. Shade is also a 2 times speaker at TED & TEDx.
|Full Name:||Shade Zahrai|
|Boyfriend/Spouse:||Faysal Sekkouah, entrepreneur and consultant|
|Relationship Status:||Married, On December 4,2017|
- MBA from Monash Business School (2017-2018)
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders from Harvard Business School Executive Education (2017)
- Executive coaching, certified organisational coach, level 1& 2 from Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL)
- Diploma of positive psychology & wellbeing from The Langley Group Institute (2017)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, law from The Australian National University (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology & Laws from Macquarie University (2007-2013)
- Bachelor of Psychology, Social & organisational psychology from Oregon State University (2012)
- BA LLB from Karl-Franzens-Universitat Graz (2011)
- High school from Hornsby Girls High School (2001-2006)
Skills Shade Zahrai has:
Her programs and sessions focus on the following themes – Resilience | Mindset | Leadership | Navigating Change | Women in Leadership
- Executive leadership coach
- Growth Stratgeist & Execution
- Business Consultant
Awards & Achievements:
- Forbes Coaches Council Member & Contributor 2019 / 2020
- Mentor of the Year, Women in Financial Services Awards 2019
- Finalist, Telstra Business Women’s Awards VIC 2019 /2020
- Finalist, Women in Finance Awards 2019
- Performer & Speaker, TED & TEDx 2017/2018
- Westpac Woman of Influence, Young Leader 2016
- Westpac Future Leader Scholar 2017
- Leadership and Executive Education Future Business Council Scholarship 2017
- Contributor to Adriana Huffington’s Thrive Global online publication, 2018
- Bestselling Author 2018
- Level II Accredited Coach – IECL
- IECL Ignites Scholarship
- 3x Australian Latin Dance Champion
Books Written by Shade Zahrai:
- I Don’t Want to Be Happy – Said No One, Ever! – The Art and Science Behind Developing One of Life’s Most Important Skills – In 5 Simple Hacks!
Contacts & Social Media:
- LinkedIn: Shade Zahrai
- Website: shadezahrai.com
- Facebook: Shade Zahrai
- Instagram: @shadezahrai
- Youtube: Shade Zahrai
How to Register a Private Company In Bangladesh (2023)? Step-By-Step Guide to Company Registration in Bangladesh
In this article, I’ve discussed about the How you can Register a Private Company In Bangladesh if you’re a Bangladeshi or wants your business to operate from Bangladesh. Most Bangladeshi companies are registered as private limited liability companies (commonly known as private limited companies). There is a provision for One Person Company (OPC in short).… Read More »How to Register a Private Company In Bangladesh (2023)? Step-By-Step Guide to Company Registration in Bangladesh
Amanda Bass Biography, Struggles,& Building her business while being disabled (2023)
Introduction Amanda Bass is a 26-years old disabled woman who is taking steps to turn her passion into a business. But her disability doesn’t stop her; she is an inspiration for many people. Amanda Bass was born with cerebral palsy, which left her unable to walk or use her hands. She has also dealt with… Read More »Amanda Bass Biography, Struggles,& Building her business while being disabled (2023)
Unpacking the OnlyFans Business Model (2023): How It Works and Why It’s on Top?
In this article, we’ll delve into the details of the OnlyFans business model and explore the statistics, Top Creators List, Business Strategy & future predictions of OnlyFans. OnlyFans is a web-based stage and application made in 2016. Individuals can pay for content (photographs, recordings, and live streams) through a monthly enrolment. Content is predominantly made… Read More »Unpacking the OnlyFans Business Model (2023): How It Works and Why It’s on Top?